Re: [VAL] membership elegibility

"Buddy, if the serial number says that it is a 1979 then you are good to
go!"

Thanks, Scott. I just mailed a check to WBCCI for an at large membership.

The Data Plate on my international indicates the date of manufacture is July
24, 1979. The Serial Number of the unit is:  331-BOJ-1302. I think was a
pretty common practice for dealers to register the units as the year model
of the year they were sold in.
As soon as I get my membership package back from WBCCI, I will apply for
membership in the local Vintage club.

Thanks again,
Buddy.