[VAL] Senior Employee historical forum/Airsteam-Jackson Center

Regarding my recent message/suggestion - and the subsequent input - about
Jackson Center...the possibility of an Airstream tour guide/senior employee
historical forum...Homecoming Festival 2004 etc...:

I sent an e-mail letter to Airstream/Jackson Center on Monday morning
(2/9/04).

I received a phone call from them less than two hours later...!

In fact I was in the middle of eating a late breakfast at my local
neighborhood coffee shop....and I had to step outside so I could hear.
(fortunately I did not ignore the ring of my phone...as I sometimes do at
breakfast...)

We had a very - very interesting conversation - and to cut to the
chase....the idea of a historical forum including their senior employees -
being incorporated into the upcoming Homecoming Festival 2004 was thought to
be an interesting idea.

Stay tuned - if I learn more - I'll pass it on.

Sounds very positive.

Thanks for all your input and support.

RL