[VAL] What kind of hole is there?

Just purchase a 1969 27' Overlander. It has the original Bay Breeze AC unit
up top. I was told by the seller that it works, kinda hard to test in 15
degree
weather here in Va. My plans (I know it sounds crazy) is to take the working
AC unit and replace it with the one on my 1966 Overlander (I like keeping
the
look of the original). I figure between the one thats on the 1966, the spare
that
was giving to me by a fellow VAC member (thank you) and the one off the
1969 Overlander, I should be able to make a good one. The question is,
What kinda hole will be left in the roof of the 1969? Will it be the
standard
round corner vent type hole?  I figure I can fill the hole with a vent unit.
If I remember correctly, the guy from Fantasic Vent said they cut the round
corners out to be square. Any thoughts, or am I just nuts? It's O.K. to say
I'm nuts!

Paul Waddell
WBCCI/VAC/WDCU 1270
66' Overlander