[VAL] Re: Gray tank

Jim,

The new wash water tank (gray tank) is mounted midway between the rear
bumper and the axle. It is as far forward as the technician said he could
get it. We were hoping to get it so that it would mount under the floor but
above the belly pan. Unfortunately the drain on my tub is too low to the
ground to allow this, so the tank protrudes through the skin to allow the
tub to drain. The tank is securely attached to the frame. I do not know the
volume, but it appears to be in the vicinity of 15 to 20 gallons. My goal
was only to provide enough capacity to hold one night's miserly water usage
for those rare times I am parked at a Wal-Mart, or at the annual rendezvous
to parade into the International Rally, which always seems to be at a
parking lot.

Scott