[VAL] RE: VAL Digest V1 #150

Greetings:

My wife Toni and I enjoyed taking the Airstream Factory tour yesterday,
Friday, February 6th.  The 1 hour & 45 minute tour was great!  Our tour
guide had worked for Airstream for 46 years. We did not see Patti's FC, but
was told it was in the service/repair department.  It was a cold day, and
there were 10 on our tour.  Airstream is now making 30 units a week. They
have 400 plus employees and are hiring more at the present, plus the stock
recently split.

All in all it was an great experience.

Dan
1977 Safari