RE: [VAL] New '76 Airstream Owner and VAL participant

You may have a carboned ignitor or a bad furnace board.

First remove the ignitor.  two screws in the front of the furnace
where the two wires connect to the furnace.

Mine was very carboned due to a faulty regulator letting too
much air in the mixture.

A repair man came out and tried to sell me a new furnace.  Said the board
was shot.

Thanks to Walt and this list two minutes scrapping some carbon saved me a new
furnace.  Since the regulator was replaced I've had no carbon for the last
18 months full timing.

Check that first...

On your frig, make sure you have 12 volts at the back of the frig. AND that
there are no
spider or wasps nests in the frig or the furnace burner.

Blair