[VAL] Furnace and Fridge won't light

Aaron:

         I went through the same kinds of anxiety when trying to light the
refrigerator on my '72 Safari.  I had everyone in the camp trying to fix
it, with no luck.  Later, to my eternal embarrassment, I discovered that
there was a shutoff valve underneath the trailer, hidden from view by
another gas line that passed in front of it.  Have you looked *thoroughly*
for shutoffs beneath your trailer?  They're nice to have, if present, for
when you have to do maintenance, but an aggravation if you forget about
them, as I did.  I hope your problem is as simple as that.

- Dick
(5368)