Re: [VAL] Re: 67 furnace

Patti,

If I said yes, I would be lying. From the last time I saw you, I went back
to work
were I was slammed. We had  very busy end of year. Christmas day I got sick
and was down for three weeks. Since the second week of Jan. I have spent one
week in Boston, Ma and one week in New Orleans with work. And now I'm
trying to get ready for the Florida State Rally, leaving the 13th. The
problem,
the trailer is out in the middle of a field, snow all around and we have
snow/freezing
rain and rain coming down over the next 24 hours. The awning came off the
trailer
leaving only the metal outside rap attached to the trailer. Need to figure
how to get
that off by Thursday the 12th of Feb. before we leave. My hopes of fixing my
heat
and air that you and Wayne gave me appears to be slipping away by spring.
There
is always hope! Are you going to the rally in Fl.?

Paul