[VAL] 1958 Traveler

Starting  estoration on our 1958 Traveler, could use some help as far as the
original layout.. Someone started remodeling n a very poor fashion, and we
would like to get it back to somewhat original.  If anyone one has one and could
send me pictures of the interior, it would be very helpful.  It a 1958
California model. I have been to Vintge Airstream Photo Archives, but don'e see
anything with the window configuration we have. Two windows on the street side.
Did these 58's have toilets? Any help would be appreciated.

                                     Thanks,
                               Chuck & Lynn
                               1965 Overlander
                               1958 Traveler