[VAL] 12 Volt Electrical Problem

A few weeks back another vintage Airstream owner in the Atlanta area
graceously volunteered to come over and help me track down a proplem we are
having with the 12 Volt DC system on our ' 68 Tradewind.  The InteliPower
and Charge Wizard are keeping the battery charged up but I do not have 12V
anywhere in the trailer, Nothing 12 Volts works. I'm thinking it's a fuse or
circuit breaker or something but I haven't found the problem. Unfortunately,
I misplaced the name of the Airstreamer who volunteered to help me find the
problem and fix it. If that person would contact me again, I'd greatly
appreciate it.

Thanks,

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind (Atlanta)