Re: [VAL] Shower curtain glides

Hello All:

I've been enjoying the information/exchanges.

I live in Tokyo, but I have a '52/'53? Flying Cloud (rectangular tail
lights) that I and my father are trying to restore in CA.  It is in very
good shape, except for the floor, which we have removed.  I have been
reading up on "shell on" vs "shell off" replacements and would like to
do the "shell on" type.  We purchased "good" plywood and started the
process, but my uncle has suggested that we use aluminum plating (like
in his car trailer).  Has anyone tried/considered this?  It seems
logical, but...

Thanks in advance for your help/suggestions.

Jeff

P.S.  The bug is spreading.  Check out a Japanese fan's site:

http://www.airstreamcafe.jp/