[VAL] Black water tank

Hello list, the holidays are over and the time to
start work again is here. I plan to install the black
water tank next week and need some advise.
I have both the new tank and sheet metal enclosure. It
seems that on the original installation, there was a
molded foam tank enclosure. Is this correct?
My tank and enclosure were destroyed when the tree
fell on the rear. So, what would everyone suggest to
use for the foam to keep the tank secure?
I thought about rigid foam insulation, cut to tightly
fit, but I worry about the foam crushing and settling
over time.
It seems that the enclosure will not be strong enough
to hold the tank securely by itself. I plan to use
alum. strips around the flange and running screws
through both the strip and flange for added strength.
Any suggestions for added strength?
All help will greatly appreciated

=====
Mark, Pennie and Rachel