[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V1 #123 - Dolly trailer?

H'mmmm.....
Verrrry interesting idea.
If I hauled my trailer on a separate lowboy trailer, which trailer was
titled, registered and tagged, maybe I wouldn't have to pay the sales
taxes and several hundred $$ a year in registration taxes on the RV? It
would just be a load carried on the hauling trailer.
When I wasn't moving the travel trailer I'd have a good utility trailer,
and it would be along with me when I was traveling.
Al