Re: [VAL] Black water tank for 71 Safari

    Dave,

    Contact Ronco Plastics and arrange to fax them a drawing of what you
want and they'll build it for you.  You may remember a post of mine a few
weeks back where I described having two different tanks made by them for me
for two different sailboats we owned.  In both cases they were smack on to
the size I needed and the price was very fair.

    Go to their web site at http://www.ronco-plastics.com or call them
directly at 714.259.1385 to discuss your special needs.  Note that both
times I dealt with them, the price I paid was 50% of the ones listed in
their on line Catalog.  That also included all the fittings I needed thrown
in for free.  I even took advantage of their offer to add a 3" inspection
plate (with O-ring sealing threaded cap) on the top for future cleaning with
a garden hose.  That probably is not necessary with the heads we use on our
Airstreams but I thought you'd like to know that anyhow.

    Good luck,

    Glyn Judson
    1969 Caravel
    Santa Monica CA