[VAL] New "VAL" list Archives ....Do they exist ?

I can not find the archives of this "new" list serve.

I know Tom Patterson took over as server host, did he give up continuing the
Archival service that he had done on the old VAC-list for the new service?

I find a synopsis sheet but no archives per se.
I need the following 12 VAL-list digests
1,2,3,.
31,32,33,34,35,36,37
68,69.

I am not sure there were ever #s 1,2,& 3.  ???

If they are to be archived in the future I can wait til then. I would prefer
the un-edited digests if anyone has them and could ship them. Thanks in
advance.

On a like subject I remember Tom Patterson needing a few saved VAC-list
digests from the old list, Tom did you ever get those?
And have you ever had any luck with aquiring the very old original posts that
even pre-dated your VAC archives?

HeX