[VAL] 63 Tradewind

Jo Ann,
I'll take a couple of pics, measure the distance and send it to you off
list. As for the "roll over".........I bought it like that, the previous
owner bought it like that also, so I have no idea when, where or how it
happened. I did find some papers inside indicating that it had been to
Mexico City and the Yucatan at some point in it's life so you never know. It
could have a great story behind those "beauty marks". Basically, the whole
curb side is pretty scrapped up along with assorted large and small dents
all over. It even has frame separation where the tongue meets the body. It
really is a write off even from a "die hard" restorers standpoint. Don't
worry, It'll all go to good use.
Colin