[VAL] Bonus wiring in my 1969 Caravel

    All,

    I just found some wires in the Caravel that have me mystified.  They're
located in the upper locker over the refrigerator on the curbside.  They are
four #16 wires, red, blue, green and black, twisted together into a neat
wire bundle.  They are 66 inches long and just above two 12 v wires that
power the dual light in the rear.  These wires are not rigid wire, they're
automotive type and indicate no voltage or continuity amongst them.

    The fact that they come out of the inner skin and that the black grommet
is identical to the one with the 12 v wires (rigid stranded red and white
pair) below it suggests to me that the factory put them there for a reason.

    Does anyone have an idea as to what they might be for?

    Thanks,

    Glyn