[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V1 #112 - A/C adaptation

My roof mounted A/C cannot draw ANY outside air into the house. Of the
few other RV A/Cs I've seen, I've not seen any that can. Some house
window A/Cs have an "exhaust" control that opens a little flap in the
bulkhead between the inside part and the outside part of the A/C.
Auto A/C exhausts by inhaling outside air from up front at the cowl (base
of the windshield) and blowing cooled air into the interior, which pushes
it out thru the cabin exhaust somewhere around the rear doors.
What would a car dealer be expected to know about adapting a house A/C
unit to a travel trailer??
Al Grayson