[VAL] Portable AC

Hey Guys, I have a Toyotomi AC and it has an air intake for the
room air and one for the condenser. Therefore, I will cut another
hole in the "plexiglas" and not in the aluminum for the intake
air for the condenser. I plan to get some duct used on your
dryer vent to carry the outside air to the AC. The only holes to
be cut will be in the plexiglas that fits in the front window
when the window is raised. Again, when you ask questions here
there are many sides of the question answered and that is great
for we novices with skint knuckles and sweating brows need all
the help we can get. Someday when i learn how to post pics on
Yahoo maybe you will get to see the "Old Girl" in here pristine
alumi-beauty!! :>)
	Incidentally, to the lady who got a Cyclo buffer etc.
I'm not sure they really love someone they would give that
modern "torture machine" to!!! :)  :)
Jerry  <><
57 Overlander