[VAL] Sheet metal nuts

In removing the window panes and attendant hardware from the '56
Bubble, I noticed the unique structure of the small screws and nuts
(sheet metal type) that hold the aluminum window inserts that in turn,
hold in the window glass. The screws have washer head and the nuts are
"hollow" hex nuts. I have been on the computer all afternoon trying to
find a source for the nuts - they're not U nor J nuts, just simple hex
nuts that are not solid but hollow. anyone know a source for them?
Jo Ann