[VAL] Re: Reese question

I contacted Camping World and they agreed that a 1200 lb. weight
distribution system for a hitch weight of 680 lbs. was a mistake and
they will exchange it for the correct size. Question- should I go with
a 600 lb. or 800 lb. system? The hitch weight of the Safari is 680 and
the Flying Cloud is 275ish. I realize that I may not be able to use the
Reese for both but the 600 lb. is slightly below the 680 Safari and
more than the FC needs. I'm going to add the duel cam to the swing
bars.

Thanks for all advise!

Patti
Long Island, NY