[VAL] Diesel Grinch

Just an up date.  Truck is being tow to a garage for service.  From what I
told the guy it sounds like it is the injector pump.  As when I bleed the
filter and the water drain fuel flows freely this is telling him the frame
pump is working.  He said he will test out the frame pump again once he gets
it in.  If it works he will pull the fuel injector pump and send it out to be
tested and rebuilt.

Great way to be introduced to the diesel world. Expensive lesson.

Happy holidays,
Chris and the Diesel Grinch