RE: [VAL] Diesel Help!

Hi All,

This seemed to fix the problem in the beginning as I was able to get 12 miles
going up hills and everything.  As it was Christmas and we were on our way to
family.  I decide to stop and try this.  It work and we decide to go to the
nearest house which was part way home.  Got there shut the truck off and
everything was great.  Happen to park the truck on a driveway that had a
incline to it.  Truck park tail down.  Later when it was time to go it
wouldn't start.  So we moved it st a slant with front down and let it sit 10
minutes.  Started and ideal for 10 minutes no problem.  Took off for home and
it died going down hill about 3 miles away.  Gave up.  Got it off the road
and talk to friend who owns a shop he has a friend that does diesel work in
the next town over from were the truck is.  Hope to have it tow and work on.

Sad part is I love the truck for the short time I had it.  It's killing me at
the moment.

Chris and the Diesel Grinch.