Re: [VAL] Re: GM Diesels

I had a 1982 GM 3/4 ton diesel suberanin 180K miles I replaced the injector
pump twice lost track of the number of starters and replaced the ac compresser
3 times and 2 transmitions. I carefully mantaine my vechiles so it was not
neclect on my part. This is the last jock GM will play on me . I also at one time
had a Vaga and before that a Covair. I like small cars and was preshered to
buy American.
My present tow vechile is a 1992 Dodge Cummins my plasure car is a Echo.
Jim Smith