Re: [VAL] bulkhead alignment and plumbing question

Stan,

I read your response and second question, and think I see why the
confusion. My face is a bit of a shade of red, You said bi-fold door, and I
was thinking accordion door which is what the older trailers such as my '64
Ambassador international has, and I forgot about the later ones having been
switched by Airstream to bi-fold doors. Either way, the position and
geometry of the offsets of the jam and header that you describe are what is
in normal in the older trailers. Airstream has a reputation for
inconsistencies in cabinetry and options as they made changes and it sounds
like they didn't change the header or cabinet layout from the older ones
when they switched to the bi-fold doors. Its been a long time since I
had  a 66 Tradewind here, and I had forgotten about the Bi-fold doors.

Can't help you on the air conditioning plumbing, other than I think your
assumption about the swamp cooler is correct.
--
TNX, 73, Mitch - AFA1HN / K1FH
AF MARS Assistant National Digital Manager