[VAL] Tow vehicle

Hi All,

Well in hopes of Purchasing an Airstream maybe the current one we have sitting
in our driveway or maybe another we have up graded our tow vehicle to a Turbo
Diesel 1998 2500 Suburban.  Happen to find one that was in great shape with
average miles on it for a 5 year old truck.  Came with the tow package.  Has
a Reese electric brake controller.  Need to do a little research to see if I
can come up with the instructions for it.  Any advice is welcome.

Chris, Amy, Natalie, Jordan Tognetti
Willie (Alaskan Malamute)
59 TradeWind "Maybe"
98 Diesel Suburban