RE: [VAL] Forwarded message

Hello,
I have a 68 30' Sovereign. With my truck (98 Suburban 1/2 ton), the
kids, dog, cat, bikes, girl stuff (I'm the only guy in the thing other
than my dog) and provisions for an International Rally (i.e. not much
food!) I weigh 13,500 going down the road. The 1/2 ton is too small for
the job but that is what I am working with right now. You have to keep
an eye on the weight but it will go down the road in a safe manner with
that size truck. I've pulled the mountains but I don't pass a thing!
Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425
68 Sovereign
59 Traveler