[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V1 #99

Excellent advise Oliver! I will go to the Reese site to arm myself with
info. for any possible argument.  I'm not expecting a problem with
them. I had written a letter to both CW Corp. and Alpin Haus praising
them for their prompt attention when I came in for emergency help after
the Hensley incident. And of course, I ended up spending a small
fortune while there! I think the CW salespeople made the weight
decision and Alpin Haus just installed what what given to them. It
annoys me that I'll have to drive back up there (4 hrs.) to resolve it!

Is it possible to get a weight that will work correctly with both the
6500 lb. Safari and the 2600 lb. Flying Cloud?

Patti