[VAL] AC male plug, HELP!!

    All,

    As many of you already know, I just bought a 1969 Caravel and finally
got it into place in the back of the property this morning.  I went to plug
it in to my house current and can't fine the male plug or electrical box on
the outside of the trailer.  My Owners Manual has a rough illustration
showing it coming out of the left rear corner but all I can see there is a
garden hose hookup and the T-handle for dumping the head holding tank.

    There is a weather proof female outlet just aft of the main door but
that's just that, a female outlet.  I presume that's a tap for operating
110v appliances adjacent to the outside of the trailer.

    Can anyone give me a hint as to where to look for the 110v hookup?

    Thanks,

    Glyn