[VAL] aluminum source

Hello everyone:

I just thought I would share a great source for aluminum sheet that I found,
since I know several people have had trouble finding it.  Yarde Metals has
locations in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Ohio, Pennsylvania and New
Hampshire and they stock 2024 T3 in both mill and alclad finishes, in a
number of thicknesses and sheet sizes.  But best of all they deliver, and if
you're in their delivery area it's free (although I'm not positive if this
applies to residential addresses, I'm having mine delivered to a business).
They have a web site, www.yarde.com, which has contact information, are very
helpful on the phone, and take credit cards.

Have fun!

Deborah