[VAL] Bike Racks

I've carried bikes many different ways, the worst was in the trailer. I have
not carried them behind the trailer, but one must work out the best solution
for their set up. My current solution was to adapt a fork mount Thule (from
a previously owned passenger car) to clamp into the front stake holes on my
pickup. It works well. It will hold three bikes without them touching, keeps
them as clean as any other method, they are locked to the truck and putting
them in and out couldn't be easier. Depending how the handle bars line up
you could hold four bikes this way.

Gerald or anyone, can you tell me a source for a front mounted hitch?
Thanks.

Rick Langer
'66 GT #3847