[VAL] shower heads

Dear Listers:
    It's coming down to crunch time on my '57(?)Bubble rebuild and I
still haven't found a hand held shower head that'll work in my teeny
bathroom. I need the faucet water controller too unless a shower head
exists that has on/off/volume/temp stuff on the handle - which would be
a miracle. I've checked a lot of sources, RV, boat supply,
McMaster-Carr, and done a "Dog Pile" search that took 3 nights work.
Any ideas. The plumbing has to go in any day now and I'm considering a
90 mile drive to check out a West Marine store - their catalogs have
some stuff that might work but I can't tell til I see it. Probably
looked right at one online or somewhere and didn't recognize the
features - getting a little punchy here.
Jo Ann
p.s. Bought the Cozy Cabin heater from Sailnet and it was on sale for
$249, no tax, no shipping! Yeah for them.