Re: [VAL] Bike Racks

I have a 75, 25' Airstream. There was a company that made a bike rack for the
rear bumper of an Airstream. I don't know if they were made by Airstream or
another company. They were made to bolt onto the frame of the trailer and you
could swing them out to get into the rear compartment. I have one on the back
of my trailer and I carry two bikes. I have had no trouble with the bike rack.
I did not put it on the rear of a 31' trailer I had a few years ago.
JAuman2346