Re: [VAL] PEX plumbing

Hi Ed and Jim,
When redoing my '59 Trade Wind several years ago, I chose to use PEX. It is
somewhat flexible while being very strong. It is re-enforced poly tubing. It
cuts easily and uses quick connect elbows, T's and valves. I've not
experienced any problems with it since installing it. When installing, I
wrapped a slotted insulation tube everywhere aft of the water heater on the
hot side. This keeps the water extremely hot and at the rear, I can tell the
hot from the cold water line quite easily. Good luck in whatever your
decision.

Brad Norgaard
Phoenix
'59 Trade Wind Twin