[VAL] Re: Potty Talk

Is this a great list or what!!!!!!! The first time I took my 03 Safari
out I hooked up the fresh water hose to the black tank "No Fuss Flush
outlet"!!! It said water outlet on it so I thought that's where the
fresh water hose went. I turned on the water at a good pressure and
went inside to turn on a faucet, odd, no water came out. Went back
outside and could hear plenty of water running and while I was
scratching my chin wondering why,  my daughter yelled from inside " the
toilet's overflowing!!!!" Good thing we hadn't christened the
facilities yet!

My 54 FC is SO MUCH simpler to understand!

Patti
Long Island, NY
1954 Flying Cloud
2003 Safari