Re: [VAL] Our introduction

Almost all U-Haul trucks have excellent brakes and hitches because so many
people rent one, fill it full with a very heavy load of personal belongings
and then also pull a trailer or a two wheeled dolley with an extra automobile
that is also filled to the brim with stuff. I would not be afraid of pulling
a trailer without brakes as long as the driver took their time and made sure
the trailer had repacked bearing and good tires. What I would be afraid of is
pulling it with a too small car.
  Joe