Re: [VAL] Our introduction

    All,

    From where you live, it seems that I too might be in region 12 as I'm in
Santa Monica CA.  We just bought a 1969 Caravel on eBay of all places and
are flying up to Sacramento next Tuesday to bring it down.

    We plan to rent a one way, 14 foot U-Haul box truck up there to tow it
with (very slowly).  I'm used to trailering a 25 foot sailboat at about the
same weight as the Caravel but with less windage.  Our route will be
Sacramento to Los Gatos to Monterey to Salinas and then south on the 101 to
Santa Monica.  Family elder care duties prevent a straight Route 5 southern
delivery.

     Any words of wisdom?

    Thanks,

    Glyn Judson
    1969 Caravel, don't know the hull/body? number yet.