[VAL] More road worthiness questions

Hi again,

        Well I was able to drop the belly pan on our 55 and the wires all
look good.  I noticed on the tow vehicle that there is a connecter with 6
pins it it and I wondered exactly what they are.  Looks like running lights
account for one cable, break lights are two (left and right), the tandem
axle breaks seems to be two lines that connect to one, but I don't know how
to test that.  What would the other two lines be?

        Also I need to purchase both a good break controller and a breakaway
kit.  Any recommendations on models and places to purchase them?

Thanks,

-Ivan