Re: [VAL] Fall Vintage Advantage

GAS,

This was totally uncalled for (sorry, the old moderator is rearing his
head.) Subscriber means just that, a Subscription to the newsletter! The
reason that you or anyone else has not gotten the newsletter yet is that
they are not ready for mailing yet. I have it from the old Membership
Chairman that the files were sent to the printer on the 9th of Nov. I have
no idea how much time it takes to print and mail out, but I suspect that you
will have your copy early in Dec.

Scott Scheuermann
VAC Membership Chairman