[VAL] Interior bits and bobs.

I am the proud new owner of a 1961 Tradewind, it's in really good shape for
the most part but I have a few interior bits to do to get it ready for camping
next year.

Can any one tell me where I might lay my hand on a new shower curtain rail,
the curved one that follows the line of the ceiling curve?

I need to replace one of the catches that holds the screen door locked into
the main door, anyone know what they're called and where I can get them?

I am also considering removing the front goucho and replacing it with a
dinette that would convert to a double.  Any plans that exist anywhere? Is
this a really big job?  I'm wondering how you anchor the wood to the metal?

One last thing, is there an alternative to the Zip Dee awning?  I really like
the streamline look without the awning but being practicle for our family of
four it would be very useful.  I wonder if there is any awning that would
slide into that long bracket that runs along the door side up high.  I'm
thinking of basically a large sheet with tent poles and guy ropes!  Do they
exist?

I thank you all for reading this, any tips would be brilliant.

Ruth Warren,
1961 Tradewind in Frederick, MD.