Re: [VAL] Diesel Don

Neighbor (Patti)

I also subscribed to Don's newsletter based on Terry's recommendation and I
agree he is very helpful.  I kept having overheating problems and called
him a number of times - did all kinds of stuff to fix it - finally had
enough and sold it.  My diesel was a 94 which had known overheating
problems.  Don really likes the new Duramax and says if anything they run
too cool.  So be warned if you talk to him you will being buying a diesel -
and yes I suggest you join his club - VERY worth it.

Ken J.