Re: [VAL] 12 Volt Problems

Hey Jim:

I'm sitting here staring at a diagram called LOW VOLTAGE PANEL SCHEMATIC in
my manual.  There really is not all that much to it.  The 12V stuff should
run even with the charging line and the Univolt (or whatever)
disconnected...IF...a charged battery is connected and the associated 40 amp
fuses aren't blown.  You have battery voltage entering the box (fused in and
out) and 3 - 12V circuits leaving the box via the circuit breakers.  The
charging line just plugs in as does the Univolt positive at the upstream end
of the breakers along with the battery voltage.

If you don't have this schematic I can scan one and send it to you as well
as the general wiring diagram for a '67 Tradewind.  Should be similar if not
identical to '68.  Lemme know.

GQ '67 Safari
4082 in CA