[VAL] 12 Volt Problems

Greetings All ...

I'm having a major 12 volt electrical problem with my restored ' 68 Tradewind.
I replaced the old non-functioning Univolt with the InteliPower and Charge
Wizard two years ago which has worked perfectly and continues to do so. Recent
battery maintained properly. My problem is I seem to have lost all 12 VDC in
the trailer. None of the 12V lights work, the water pump is out, the year old
electric jack doesn't work, etc. Last time I checked the battery I got a 12.69
reading on my VOM. Also, on my last trip back from a camping outing, the
trailer tail and turn signal lights were not working. When I got home and
started checking was when I discovered the other 12V problems.

One would guess with everything out, I may have a blown fuse. I have inline
fuses in the both the positive and negative lines to the battery and they test
okay across the fuses. Thought I would replace them anyway just to be sure.

What else could be the problem? Is there something inside the control center
that is causing a problem? Would connecting the umbilical cord to the truck
while the trailer is plugged into 110V shore power have fried something (which
I might accidentally have done on hooking up to head home from our last
outing)? Where do I start trouble shooting this problem? First time I've hit
this one since I started Airstreaming in the mid-70s two trailers ago.

Thanks for the help.

Jim Greene
'68 Tradewind VAC, WDCU, WBCCI  #1148