[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V1 #65

Tom.
  My 1971 AS overlander 27 twin beds. has according to inland had the
univolt replaced.  My Battery will not  stay charged. I have no readings on
my control panel for voltage and current.  Does any one have any ideas what
might be the problem ?.

 Incorrectly wiring in the new Univolt was mentioned as a possible cause.

 I do not have a wiring diagram that is specific,  having wire color codes,
or in detail enought that I can use it for trouble shooting. I may make one
from the existing circuits and analyse it for defientcies.
Thanks TARockfield  member # 02868