[VAL] Black & Grey Tanks

Here is a question.  I just cleaned out the trailer of years of junk and
was able to take a good look around and started to have some question about
the bathroom.  Were do you put the black and grey tanks?  The belly pan
just happens to be off under the shower(Found that piece of beely pan
inside the trailer" and all I see is a large pipe coming down from the
shower bottom with a turn off switch by the bumper.  Now when I go to
rebuild this were do you put them?

Chris
Man of many questions.