[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V1 #59

I believe a lot of light can be shed here by describing the difference
between a Land Yacht & an International Land Yacht.  Many of the
International;s I've seen have some sort of "Command Center" above the front
window including tank capacity lights, water pump controls and polarity
lights.  Clocks. ets in some.  They also often have a water filtration
system under the sink and may have a streetside/curbside reversal of
floorplan in the galley.  My 69 Overlander International is as the Sovereign
described.  The tank capacity lights are a bad joke but the rest of the
gauges approach functionality if one persistently pushes the right switch.
I also still had one of the styrofoam 4X8 speakers (since removed) in the
curved headrail in front , no rear speakers (unlike Dr Green's Tradewind).
The switch closest to the door (front) operates the mid cabin overhead, if
it is in "ON" position, the one further forward under the curtains, is for
the "scare light".
Do not despair the lack of a "command center", it is a bewildering array of
redundant and incomprehensible wiring.
Dr Jeff Miller
KCMO
69 Overbudget Inter-irrational