[VAL] Tambour doors

I've been rebuilding the galley in my 1975 Sovereign and have to replace the
tambour material in the doors.  A search of Tom Patterson's site came up
with one posting where someone bought a 4x8 sheet of material from an
Airstream dealer for $243.00 or so.  But the dark walnut is no longer
available.

Winona Manufacturing http://www.winonamanufacturing.com/
has this material in the proper color (#243) for $48.00 a 4x8 sheet.  Quite
a difference.

The salesman is quite knowledgeable about vintage Airstreams, and knew just
what color I needed when I described the trailer.

Just for information, in case someone wants to save a little money.

Roger

Roger Hightower
WBCCI #4165,VAC
1975 31' Sovereign