[VAL] AirStream Family

Hi All,

I would like to thank everyone for all their advice and insight into this.
We are really enjoying the feeling of the Airstream family.  Having been
camping for years now as a family we have made some good friends.  Walking
into a larger and friendlier Family is a bonus.  I think we pretty much
decided that we want it, unless after this weekend's cleaning, I find
something Major with it we will be purchasing it.

Once again thanks.  Hope to meet some of you on the road.  I sure I'll be
doing my share of asking questions.

Chris, Amy, Natalie, Jordan Tognetti
Willie (Alaskan Malamute)
59 TradeWind
Newton, New Jersey

P.S.  Anyone in North New Jersey close by willing to come take a look?