RE: [VAL] Switch by door

Jim,

The Command Center in the 69 Sovereign has 5 switches
1. turn on a light to light the panel
2. pump switch
3. fresh water switch
4. black tank switch
5. battery level switch

There are 2 gauges one is an amp gauge the other is the battery level.  The
amp gage always on and the battery level will indicate the level of the
battery (good, fair, poor) when the battery level switch is pushed.

Above the switches is an area of lights.  There is a power on light or a
polarity warning light.  The other lights indicate how full either of the
tanks are when the corresponding switched is pushed.  At the top of the
panel is a brass plate that holds a clock and I think a barometer.  You
would know if that cabinet had a command center in it.  There is a plenty of
wires that come to it.  Next to it is the breaker box for the 110 power.

This is all from memory I hope it helps you.  I do not have a picture.

Bill