Re: [VAL] Switch by door

Me too!
   Put me in coach I like the highbeam on the side of my 68 TW. My water
pump switch is on my control panel also.
                    while looking through some of the pictures  I saw a
GMC safari van (ASTRO) How does it tow. I plan on useing mine for my 24ft
Tradewind Im told it should do fine the vehicle weighs in at 5100 lbs
w/trailering package and it has hauled a 24 ft Bayliner cabin cruiser for
yrs. 4.3liter engine w/700r4 trans. I did haul a 17ft caravel To Mass from
Pittsburgh PA. anyone w/any experience with the combination GMC or ASTRO
and 24ft TW???
                     Pete Highlands